Famous Tik Tokers at GL

TikTok has made some GL students and teachers famous.

Screenshot taken by M. Grabowski

While our Green Level students are no Charli D’amelio, we have a shocking number of Tik Tok famous peers here! 75% of our student body not only uses Tik Tok but has become addicted to the hilarious content, so today we are giving you the inside scoop on which Green Level students have a crazy amount of clout. 

@lukas_steffen

Starting up with a whopping 65k followers is Lukas Steffen! “I make a little bit of money off of it,” he tells me. You wouldn’t even know that this Sophomore was famous on the app because he doesn’t “publicize it.” He says that Tik Tok can be for, “funny videos or it can be anything you want.” 

@rodgersmath

“I use it for educational purposes, for the students in my class and in Green Level in general. I really only post videos that relate to students at Green Level and high schoolers in general,” says Mr. Rogers, a math teacher here at Green Level who proves that Tik Tok fame is not just for students.  As he puts it, “I would consider myself Tik Tok famous at Green Level.” Make sure to drop a follow if you want goofy dances that help you remember things for school. You may even catch Mr. G in a video!

@anonomous

While this Tik Toker prefers to remain unknown, she gets an insane amount of views on her Tik Toks and definitely deserves a place on this list. “I got like 117k views…I also did the John Quinones thing over summer and everybody started doing it over summer and it got so famous.” Not only is this TikToker famous, but she started the What Would You Do trend!