All About the Gator Gala

A. Guo

The Gator Gala is right around the corner!

A historical moment is in the makings, and you’re invited to the big event: the Gator Gala!

The Gator Gala is Green Level High School’s first official school dance and will be on Friday, February 28th at Green Level from 7-10 PM with a masquerade theme, and decorations colored gold, purple, and green. The attire will be semi-formal, similar to your 8th grade formal or homecoming clothing. Although the decorations will be gold, purple, and green your attire does not have to match.

If you have any questions about the dance, you may direct them to the marketing committee, and if you have any questions about the attire, you may direct them to members of the fashion club.

If any of that sounds appealing to you, make sure you buy tickets. Tickets will be $20, and the money will go to decorations, food, the photobooth, and professional DJ. This means all these costs will be included once you have bought your tickets.

There are two ways to do this, either online or in-person. You can order online on this website, and pick them up with your purchase confirmation, student ID, and signed advisory form on February 12th, 14th, 19th, 20th, and 21st. The website includes additional information. You can also buy them in person with your student ID and signed advisory form on those same dates. Keep in mind that tickets will not be sold at the event, so the last day to purchase tickets will be February 21st.

Additional questions about ticket sales can be directed towards members of the sales committee.

If you would like to bring someone from another school, you will need to bring their completed permission form, a picture of their student ID, and a purchase confirmation of their ticket. You can only bring one person from another school.

The Gator Gala is hosted by the Green Level Fine Arts Boosters and they encourage you to bring your favorite people whether that be your friends or a date.