Green Level’s 3rd Annual Art Market!


Infographic made my Carly Barello

Join the Green Level fine arts for our 3rd annual art market on March 25, from 5-9 pm! We are so excited to finally host this event in person and get together as a community. 

Last year, even while being virtual, we earned a total of $2030 through a silent online auction. The proceeds were given as a donation to the Green Level Arts program, which we used to purchase new supplies for all of our students. 

This year… things are a little bit different. For the first time ever, students will have the option to keep 70% of the profit made off of their piece! The other 30% will of course still be donated to the art program and used to get new supplies, just like last year. If you are interested in submitting your art, you need to fill out this form by March 11, art drop-off will be March 14 and 15. We will mat the pieces so don’t worry about framing. The art also doesn’t have to just be from students, we take submissions from anybody- parents, teachers, local artists, etc. We take anything from jewelry to origami, anything is art! Bidders are especially quick to buy a unique piece, check out last year’s sales for inspiration. 


Not only is this a great opportunity to fund the arts and earn a little money, but it will also be a great space to just hang out and be around amazing people. There will be free coffee provided by crema coffee, tons of complimentary snacks and treats, art demonstrations, video game competitions, and more!

“We will create a mini coffeeshop in the cafeteria with @cremacoffeebakery and treats from @costco. There will be music from @greenlevelchorus and you can even bring your own switch to play video games. If you are one of our lucky volunteers, Tess might paint your portrait! Put it on your calendar right now!” -Green Level Fine Arts Instagram

For updates follow @greenlevelarts on Instagram and @GreenLevelFineArtsBoosters on Twitter! For any questions email @[email protected] or [email protected].

Key Details:

Green Level High School is looking for high-quality professional, amateur, and student art for its March Art Market. Proceeds benefit the Fine Arts Booster Club:

-Art should be matted, mounted, framed, or otherwise prepared to be sold

-Will accept 3 artworks, 3 donations, and/or 3 commissions

-Sales for artists are 70% of the final bid or folks can choose to donate 100%

-Will stop accepting digital entries on March 11th at 3:00.

-Artwork must be delivered in good condition to Green Level High School, drop off days= March 14th and 15th Office hours are 7 am-3pm weekdays

Here are some sneak peeks of the art!