Toy Story in the NFL

photo creds: ESPN

This past Sunday, October 1st, the Atlanta Falcons and the Jacksonville Jaguars traveled to London to battle against each other. This game was different though, the falcons and the jaguars played in the presence of our favorite and famous toys. The NFL decided to collaborate with Toy story and cartoonify the game. This is the first time the NFL has collaborated with Disney and made the game more likable for kids. 

In the past, the NFL has collaborated with the TV program Nickelodeon, for big games such as the playoff and the Super Bowl. Unique animations and graphics would be displayed on the screen after a good play or a remarkable moment. Such as after a touchdown, the field would be slimed. As well as in-game broadcasting by fan favorite nickelodeon characters. That was not the first time the NFL has been in the works with Nickelodeon. Featuring players in shows such as Rob Gronkowski and Deion Sanders. 
This was an interesting broadcast to watch to say the least. It was cool to see the NFL and pixar collab to bring back our favorite Toy Story characters. With slinky being the first down marker and the claw placing the ball down. They did a great job with keeping the game as close to real time as possible. Hopefully they have future collaborations with each other and continue to make the game of football connect with a broader audience.