The Student News Site of Green Level High School

The Gator's Eye

The Gator's Eye

The Gator's Eye

NCAA Football Game Comes Out Soon

ign.com
ign.com

EA Sports is creating a highly anticipated video game that college football lovers and gamers want to come out. College Football 25 is the 23rd game in the franchise. It’s been 11 years since the last game came out (NCAA Football 14). The fans have been asking for this game to come out, and EA Sports has been teasing fans all year. They finally confirmed that it was coming out on  February 15th of this year, with a title confirmation and a quick trailer for the game.  

Since the trailer came out all teams in the NCAA have confirmed that they will be in the game by making Instagram posts saying they would be in the game. The players were given the option of whether they wanted to be in the game or not. If they opt in they get a $600 payment and a free copy of the game, so far 11,000 players have opted in. FCS schools and HBCUs will not be in the game on launch day but they will later be in the game.

I’ve asked Jr Andrew Langdon who was on the Green level varsity football team what his thoughts are on the game coming out and if it would be cool to be in the game. He said, “Being in the game in itself would be cool, the $600 and free copy of the game seems to just be a bonus for the players. I will be buying the game when it comes out and I’m very excited to play.” The game is set to come out around May it will more than likely be around $70 since that’s what the other EA sports games cost.