Donut Showdown: Dunkin’ vs. Krispy Kreme

Green+Level+students+were+surveyed+on+their+favorite+donut+brand...+Here+is+what+they+had+to+say%21+

Pexels

Green Level students were surveyed on their favorite donut brand… Here is what they had to say!

The real peruvian, delicious, and sugary goodness that is the donut is appreciated by many Americans. But the question is, where do they like to fill up on fresh donuts? After asking some Green Level high school students, I’ve found some interesting points of view. 

Dunkin’ Donuts is more liked, in fact 9 out of 15 people I interviewed chose Dunkin’ Donuts over Krispy Kreme. Diego Osorio (10th) said, “Dunkin’ because it has more donut flavors”. Asmitha Kakarla (10th) said, “I like Dunkin’ Donuts better because they have a wider variety of donuts.” After hearing from these students, we can conclude that the main reason people prefer Dunkin’ is the range of flavors offered to the customer. 

Krispy Kreme was chosen by 6 of 15 people I interviewed. Keyur Vanam (11th) described the donuts at Krispy Kreme as “more flavorful,” followed by “just better.” Ushma Pathak (10th) said, “I like Krispy Kreme better because they are made fresh in the store and have a better texture.” These interviews tell us that customers appreciate the quality of the simple flavors offered at Krispy Kreme. 

I agree with the minority. Krispy Kreme glazed donuts are just a classic dessert item to all. I appreciate how dependable Krispy Kreme is, in the sense that you can always count on them for a good donut. I still love Dunkin’ Donuts, and I’m still one of their top customers, even without eating their donuts (I like their matcha freezes)!