Holiday Gift Ideas!

Green Level students can’t wait for the holidays!

As we approach the holiday season, a lot of us struggle with picking out gifts for other people or even coming up with ideas for ourselves. Thanks to online ordering, getting Christmas gifts for the holidays is easier than ever. Whether you’re shopping for Mom, Dad, or your best friend, these gift ideas are guaranteed to make anyone’s holiday special. Here are some things that are popularly suggested by the students at Green Level this year!

1. AirPods– Great gift and perfect for anyone who loves music or watching videos!
  2. X box or Playstation Console– Perfect for anyone who loves gaming- highly suggested by students.
  3. Clothes– Some of the most popular clothing stores students listed were: Urban Outfitters, Dicks Sporting Goods, Princess Polly, Pacsun, and H & M.
  4. Cologne/ perfume– Picking out a scent for someone can be really special and thoughtful. Some of the most popular perfumes and colognes this year are: Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue and Billie Eilish’s new perfume.
  5. Shoes- Some of the most popular shoes right now are Converse and Jordans.
  6. Jewelry- Giving someone jewelry is really thoughtful and classy. You can get cute inexpensive jewelry on Amazon or Etsy.
  7. Hats- A good hat is always a nice gift to give or receive. If  someone has a favorite brand or style you can get one to match! 
  8. Chargers or Charging Hub– This is an essential gift that anyone would appreciate and use! You can get some on Amazon
  9. Apple Air Tag– If you know someone who is always losing their keys, luggage, etc, an air tag would be a great gift for them.
  10. Keurig- For all the coffee lovers you know, if they don’t have a Keurig, they need one!
  11. Water Bottle- A good water bottle is an essential and another very appreciated gift. The most popular are Hydro Flask’s and Yeti’s.
  12. North Face Puffer Jacket– These Jackets are really in style right now and great for the upcoming cold weather.
  13. Massage Gun Everyone who has one of these loves them and they would be a perfect gift for athletes especially!
  14. Air Fryer- If you know someone who likes to cook, this is great. It’s fast and effortless.
  15. Workout equipment– A lot of students said that they have really been enjoying going to the gym and working out. Workout equipment can be a very thoughtful and beneficial gift to give or receive. This can be clothes, weights, etc.