The Student News Site of Green Level High School

The Gator's Eye

The Gator's Eye

The Gator's Eye

Green Level Stunt Preview

Photo from GL Athletic twitter after the 2022-2023 team finished the regular season undefeated.

The Green Level Stunt team officially has their 2023-2024 season roster finalized for their upcoming season. With just a varsity program, the team contains high amounts of talent and is hoping for a promising season. For the past 2 years, the team has gone undefeated in the regular conference season, so the girls are hoping for a similar record and to make a return to playoffs this year. Their first scrimmage is on March 5th at Willow Spring and the first match will fall on the week of March 11th (schedule details are still being finalized with more information to come). 

Jr. Captain Lexi Taylor says, “I’m very hopeful for another successful season and looking forward to making more great memories with my teammates. I think it’s very crucial that our team is close together because our chemistry and communication is what helps us thrive.  It’s so cool being able to see the sport develop since it’s so new, and I love being a part of it.” Sr. Captain Acie Tatum also added, “I look forward to the upcoming season since we have a lot of new talent on the team. This season will definitely be a good one.”

This team has a promising season and hopes to remain a top competitor in the SWAC for a third consecutive year.